Do you like making new friends and explore new things? If you are searching for people having the same interests and passions as you have, then Amino Application is the best option for you. Amino App is an entertaining social media app with various unique features that set it apart from other social media apps such as Facebook, Instagram, and more. The Amino app for PC is not available but do not worry if you want to use the app on PC as I will tell you how to get amino on PC. Amino app download is possible on the computer with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator. I am going to share the detailed steps in this article so that you can enjoy Amino App on a large screen.
What is Amino App?
Amino is a network of communities, which get the people together on the basis of their interests. In this app, you can create a profile, increase your own following, and follow other people. Here, you can either create your community in which you can invite other users to follow you, or you can join a community from celebrities and anime to gaming and pet lovers, based on your interests and passion.
Along with the amino app, users also can download various applications for the communities having huge followings. Amino lets you chat with other users sharing your passion. You also get updated with the latest information and news of your interests. Here, you are able to explore many exciting features such as share your stories, post or read blogs, post or watch videos, find people of the same interests, and many other things to enjoy. It is a great app to find a good friend with you can share your thoughts. The amino app consists of various features and advantages that you can get. If you want to know more about this exciting app, then keep reading the article till the end.
Amino App Features
The Amino app has many impressive features that attract its users and keep them occupied in using this app.
- There are many stories, videos, and blogs from multiple categories, such as music, art, games, and much more.
- There are thousands of communities that you can explore and join on this app. It is very convenient to find new communities using the search line present on the top of the communities tab.
- You can chat with new people all around the world through these communities and make new friends of similar interests.
- The app allows you to create quizzes and stories according to your choice and interest that you can also customize by adding your pictures and videos.
- The app also has the in-build video editing features that let you customize your videos before posting to your community.
- You can create your bio on the amino app. You can add profile pictures with small information about you and as many numbers of photos that you like to make your bio more interesting.
- You can edit your profile and add frames, handcrafted stickers, and make your profile look unique.
- The app also allows you to add a story by adding background music.
- It also allows you to view the videos, blogs, and stories of other users. Users can like and add comments on other’s stories as well.
- You can also upload music files, videos, and images and show them to people in the community to gain likes and comments.
- Users can customize their profiles with the latest features.
- Amino application has a smooth interface, and its navigation system is quite user friendly.
- This application looks very attractive and appealing.
- Videos, Images, GIFs do not take much time to load as they load quickly in this app.
- The chat-rooms can be made more interesting by adding animations such as stickers, various styled text, and much more.
- The animated public chat-rooms have easy-to-read text message style.
- There are various attractive features, such as commenting and liking the posts.
- You can exit the community, whenever you want, however, you can always find it again in ‘My Communities’ under the ‘Communities’ tab and join back.
- You can join a public chat and meet new people to chat with. You can also start a private conversation with your new friends.
- Under the chat tab, you can see the active chats that you joined earlier and know what is going on inside them.
- Users can also gain levels as well as reputations points for actively taking part in a community.
How to download and install Amino App for PC Windows 10/ 8/ 7?
Amino App is available in the mobile version only; desktop version is not yet available, so people do a small trick to install it on the computer. The foremost step is to install an android emulator for Windows PC. The emulator app is software that helps you installing and using a mobile app on PC. This is an excellent option in case you want to use any mobile app on a bigger screen of a PC. Also, the amino app for PC works faster as compared to a Smartphone because of the powerful processors of the PC.
Before you install the emulator on your PC, check your PC for below specifications:
- RAM should be 4 GB or more.
- The processor should be at least 1 GHz.
- HDD free space should be at least 20 GB.
- Microsoft .Net framework should be updated.
- The Graphics card should be updated to the latest version.
Once you check the above-mentioned specifications in your PC, you are ready to install the amino app for PC. For more details, you can follow the below-given steps:
Step 1: Download the Bluestacks application setup file from the official website to the PC
Step 2: Then, install Bluestacks android emulator to your computer or Mac following the installation guidelines.
Step 3: Once you have installed Bluestacks on your PC, you are ready for amino PC download. Now move to the home screen and type Amino in the search box displaying on the top right corner and click on search.
Step 4: Here you will get an amino app as a search result, you have to find the installation button, and hit a click on it for installation.
Step 5: Now wait for a couple of minutes; it will get installed to the Bluestacks emulator. Now, this app shortcut will get displayed on the home screen, just hit a click on it and enjoy using it on the computer.
How to use Amino App for PC?
Once you have installed the Amino App for PC following the above steps, now you are good to use the app.
First of all, you need to sign up with an email address, phone number, or have an account on another platform. You will be asked to activate your account through the email you filled while signing up, if you go with an email. Once the sign up is done, you need to choose the username and display picture for your profile, which can be changed later.
When you sign up with Amino App, you will receive an activation code on your email id or phone number, whatever you provided for signup. Using this code, you need to verify your account, and you are ready to make new friends.
Make sure that you manually type the code instead of copy-paste. If you do not receive the activation code on your email, do not forget to check the spam once. You have to enter the activation code as soon as you receive it. Otherwise, the code will expire, and you will have to sign up again.
The next step is to create your profile on Amino App. The best part is that you can use a different username and display pictures for all the communities you join. You can enter the short info about yourself to add in your bio so that the community members can know your interests and contact you accordingly.
Use your coupon:
When anyone joins the Amino App, a welcome gift is sent, which consists of a coupon. This coupon can be redeemed in the amino store to use stickers. These stickers can later be used while chatting with your friends and in your bio to make it more interesting.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ's)
Below are some of the frequently asked questions that users generally have in mind while using the amino app. Read these frequently asked questions once, and resolve your queries if any related to these.
Q: How can we delete a post that we created?
A: We can easily delete a post, which we create by just tapping “…” on the top right corner on the page and choose to delete.
Q: How can I delete my account?
A: To delete your account, you need to go to Settings, where the app will let you restore your account for a week after making a delete request. (This is, in case you change the mind or you delete your account by accident) Then, your account will get deleted automatically after a week.
If you still face any issue in deleting your account, you can contact Amino support, and they will get back to you with a solution.
Q: How long does this app keep my private information or data?
A: Amino App keeps your personal information for as long as you have an account or up till 30 days after you delete your account. But in some exceptional cases, they keep personal information or data for a bit longer, if retaining this is mandatory to comply with their legal obligations, collect fees owned, resolve disputes, or is required by applicable regulation, rule, or the law. After this, the information is present with them in an aggregated form in such a way that your personality cannot be identified from that information.
Q: My verification code got expired before I could use it. Please tell me what to do next?
A: do not worry at all, even if you are not able to use verification code, simply navigate to the “Me” tab and click on the menu icon displaying on the top right corner. Under account security, click on the email and then verify the email. After that, you will receive a new verification code that will be used to verify your account. Do not forget to use this verification code before it gets expired.
There are many apps available in the market for making new friends and stay in touch with each other. The amino app is another such social media app, which has many unique features that make it stand out of the crowd. Though it is a mobile app, it is possible to use it on PC with an amino download PC using the android emulator such as Bluestacks. I have shared the simple steps explaining how to download amino on PC. I hope you have gone through the step to install Bluestacks on your PC and use an amino app. If you find any error or difficulty in installation, just go through the FAQs once shared in this article.